Brian is also a Westside Barbell Special Strengths Coach, NESTA Underground Strength Coach, American Council on Exercise (ACE) certified personal trainer and BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist! He offers a variety of online training programs. Whether you want to get started with a functional fitness program, get stronger, improve performance in a particular sport, correct postural/functional problems or just feel better in your body he will design a program just for you to help accomplish your goals.
For one on one personal training, please contact Brian directly.
NEW Strength & Conditioning Program
February 5th - April 13 2018
After several requests to create a class/coaching program for everyday elite humans, weekend warriors and adult athletes the time and opportunity has finally come.
I am offering a 13 week program based on my personal strength and conditioning programing, including powerlifting, kettlebell work, old school bodybuiding, plyometrics/jump training, strongman, yoga and some good old fashioned conditioning & speed work. Don't fear. The workouts can be scaled and you will be in control of those decisions.
The program is based on a combination of several different strength and conditioning methods to combine the best of the best. You will train to build all aspects of strength including explosiveness, absolute strength, etc. It will also include a healthy amount of short interval, long interval and stamina conditioning to build endurance along with active recovery and self care.
The result... YOU will be a stronger, leaner, more muscular lifestyle athlete. You will reduce body fat and increase mental toughness. You're gonna feel like a bad ass in the gym and more importantly in life!
Moment of truth... while anyone will benefit from this program, it is not for everyone. If you want short cuts, fads & gimmicks, this is not for you. You will get out of this program what you put in. If you have a goal this year of competition in any sport, whether it be on the field, the court, the road or obstacles in the mud, this is the strength and conditioning class and program for you.
I will be as transparent with you as possible. Here is what I do… Why I do it… Here is what and how I eat etc… ask questions.
- I am limiting the number of participants to 6 people (first come first serve) so that all participants will benefit from my coaching and movement/skill based approach.
- The class will meet Monday mornings 7am-8am at All in Sports. (Mondays are always leg days) We will have an optional opportunity to meet on 3 Wednesday mornings. Dates for Wednesday are TBD.
- Participants will receive an email each Sunday outlining the entire training program for the week ahead. I will be at the gym Mondays at 6:30am to answer any questions about the training before our 7am start time.
- Training Programming Includes: 4 days of weightlifting/strength & conditioning workouts. 3 days of interval/stamina/active recovery workouts per week. Note: some days it may say, "Do 30 minutes of yoga," or "Take a yoga class." I try to keep most workouts between 45-60 minutes. Some days may require you to split the workout day into 2 parts. for example: a short interval day may call for 4X400M runs or 4X750M rows and 30 minutes of yoga and breath work.
- We will take Monday, February 26th off. I will be out of town, but you still may train together at the gym if you would like.
-If you have any injuries, challenges or health conditions please let me know ahead of time just to make sure the program is safe for you.
- I am offering 2 different pricing options, one with 13 week membership to All In Sports and one without. Should you choose the option without membership, here is a list of equipment you will need access to in your home or gym:
Barbell & Weights
Squat Stand or Squat Rack
Rings or TRX for Bodyweight Training
Mini Bands for pull aparts & shoulder health
Medium bands for banded weight work
Sled or make your own Tire Sled
Yoga Studio or classes (live or online or out of a book)
Rower/treadmill/bike or run outside or on a track.
We will start the entire training with a Saturday afternoon, February 2nd, get-together as a group to walk through the methodology and some of the exercises so they will be performed in a safe and mindful way. We will also do an initial test on this day to determine your 1 rep max on a few lifts lifts and cardio capacity (VO2 MAX).
So if you are ready to do epic shit with me, the time is now.
For additional questions please contact me.
R. Brian Landers
Westside Barbell Special Strength Coach
NESTA Underground Strength Coach
ACE Personal Trainer
E-YRT 500 Yoga Teacher